




Painted this quick little mural in the Shoreditch area of London a couple months ago. Based it on a photo I took of a local campesino when I was in Campeche, México last year. Wasn't even in London a full 24 hours, and basically spent the whole time there just painting this. Special thanks to Jim & Matilda of EOTL for the wall & amenities, thanks to the Bristol City Council for the paint, and thanks to the weather for not starting to rain until I finished.
2 comments:
You're one of my favourite street artists and to stumble upon this late last night 5 mins from my new house was an incredible treat. I instantly recognised it as yours. Please feel free to come back any time!!! Kate
A remarkable example of how street art can connect cultures, memories, and communities through a single powerful image. EL MAC’s “Un Campechano en Londres” beautifully transforms an urban space into a place of storytelling, blending Mexican heritage with London’s creative energy. The attention to detail, emotional depth, and cultural inspiration behind this mural demonstrate how public art can create meaningful conversations and leave a lasting impact on viewers around the world.
dha massage center lahore
best shalwar kameez colours
retaklik 20mg
Post a Comment