October 11, 2009

New Mural with Retna for RVCA + "Vagos y Reinas"


So it's been a hectic couple of weeks so far, but here are some shots of the latest... At the top is a shot of some final touch up work for my show with Retna that's up right now in Santa Monica.. I'll put up more photos later if I have time. The other photos are of a big mural Retna and I just finished for the RVCA headquarters in Costa Mesa. Thanks to Pat & all the great folks at RVCA who helped out! More on the way.... and also, another apology for being so bad with emails lately...

7 comments:

GARZA said...

This mural is so amazing, I cant stop staring at it!

H. said...

Beautiful!

Ramón Pérez Sendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramón Pérez Sendra said...

Increible tio!

Saludos from ANDALUCIA !!!

Sendra.

Los said...

I was in SF this past weekend and I had to stop by Upper Playground and check out the piece you did right outside of it (there's a pic on my blog). You do amazing work, keep it up. I'm still waiting to get your book from Borders, I ordered it a while ago but it's on back-order. You are an inspiration.

- Los
http://written-in-crayon.blogspot.com/

Damien said...

I first saw an image of this in an e-mail promoting the Lucent L'Amour show coming up and I was just shocked. I have never seen anything like your work. It's just simply mind blowing. I'm pretty close to this work so I'm glad I'm going to have a chance to see it in person, full size.

Thank you for your contribution to this world, from what I've seen so far it's just amazing.

paula p said...

muy hermosa la niña!