November 21, 2011

New Print: "Prayer"












I will be releasing a new print titled "Prayer" this tuesday Nov.22nd through Moon Editions of San Francisco. I haven't put out a print for a little while now, and this is a special one. It's based on the painting I created for the New Masters show at Subliminal Projects in LA earlier this year. I put a lot of time into painting this just how I wanted it, and the guys at Moon did a perfect job making it into a print. Thanks to Nick Portalupi & Brett Aronson for taking the time & effort to do it right, and thanks to Patrick Kawahara for the great documentation.
Here are some details:

EL MAC "Prayer" 2011
Two-color serigraph on archival Stonehenge 320 gsm.
100% cotton, acid-free.
Print is 21"x28"
Signed, stamped and numbered by the artist.

Vermilion red / Edition of 49
Metallic copper / Edition of 39
Teal blue variant / Edition of 9

Available Tuesday (Nov. 22) at a random time @ shop.mooneditions.com

For more information visit: mooneditions.com



1 comment:

boggit said...

Wow I was wondering when your next print would be and it's sold out.