November 1, 2011

New EL MAC mural in Barcelona, Spain







Here are shots of a mural I painted at the Montana paint factory just outside Barcelona, Spain. I've used the paint produced there for years and I had always imagined the place to be located in some harsh industrial wasteland. It is in fact surrounded by mountains and forests, just north of the famous Montserrat abbey and mountain range. This contrast between something so industrial and urban, and an environment so peaceful and natural seemed like a good setting for what I painted. I had access to hundreds of colors but decided to limit my color palette to just black, white and grey (and leave the full spectrum to the classic Os Gemeos mural across the way). Thanks to Lacheln for modeling for this, thanks to Ari and Kim for ground support, Jorge y Javier de Avant-Garde Urbano, y gracias a Jordi, Albert y todos los de MTN por hacer posible este mural.

7 comments:

hello said...

gorgeous! - suzanne m m falk

cliffjumper said...

What's up MAC any shows or prints in the pipeline?

Roberta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juan Hernandez said...

Very classy in b&w....btw any plans to come to Chicago any time soon?

Patrick Leyendecker said...

super super nice

wow9gamer said...

I've used the paint produced there for years and I had always imagined the place to be located in some harsh industrial wasteland.LOL Account

LOL Coaching

Mahmut said...

MMORPG oyunlar mı arıyorsun? Tıkla: mmorpg oyunlar