August 10, 2010

Summer Madness








So it's been a while since I've been able to update on here. Over the last couple months I painted in Basel, Berlin, Dublin, Hawaii, Singapore and Saigon, in that order, one right after the other. (Monterrey, Mexico was just before all this) It was an amazing, enlightening, exhausting and inspiring experience. Over this time I met a lot of really great people, and I owe them thanks for all the opportunities, help, and hospitality. I also owe a lot of people apologies for not keeping up with emails- I'll do my best to get back to everyone. If it's important please just email a reminder, thanks!

I will try and catch up on here with some of the recent work, adding in chronological order. Starting with where I left off, here's a mural I painted in Los Angeles with Retna for Ruger's new tattoo shop. It's based on a photo I took of our friend Dianne. The mural is by Thai Town, at Hollywood & Wilton. As always, I painted the figure, Retna painted the background.

1 comment:

BigEyedMisha said...

This is one of my favorite murals, I am so lucky that I see her almost everyday from my bus ride. Thank you for bringing such beauty into my daily life.